Choose the care you need
1. Get online services.
- Speak to a doctor online, for free. Stay comfortably at home and save your time using the teledoctor services. With HealthiestYou, you can easily speak to a trusted doctor online or on the phone. The 100% covered service is best for minor ailments, such as ashes and sore throats.
2. Find in-network providers by clicking here.
- Schedule a visit with a primary care doctor for routine checkups and non-urgent health concerns. Choosing a primary doctor brings many benefits. The doctor knows your medical history best and is your first call for illnesses.
- Make an appointment with a specialist. Some doctors are experts in your particular illnesses. Find an in-network doctor specialized in the area you need care for. With Student Medicover, you don't need a referral to visit a specialist.
- Visit an emergency room or call 911 if your life is immediately threatened. At the ER, true emergencies are usually treated first. Other cases must wait – sometimes for hours. Consider seeking immediate assistance for life- threatening events, such as heavy bleeding and large open wounds.
- Skip waits and visit an urgent care. When you need care fast for minor ailments, you may want to try an urgent care or retail health clinic in your network. You may pay less too.