To purchase insurance, please visit www.smcovered.com and Get a quote:
- Enter your email address, date of birth, university name, and other personal information .
2.Choose plan (Due to your universities requirements, you might not see all our insurance plans in "Select a Plan")
- Fill in your profile, make sure your email address, name, mailing address, phone number is correct
- Enter your payment information
- Check email for confirmation
- Confirmation Letter will sent to your Email address
You can view and download your temporary ID card from smcovered.com. Login to you Student Medicover account, Click download ID Card, and choose your current plan, click "Download".
You can use your Temporary ID card to waive school insurance, If you want to use temporary ID to visit doctor, your enrollment information can not be found.
- After 3-5 business days, you are able to log in UnitedHealthcare website to create account, then you can download your insurance ID card
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.