To purchase insurance, please visit www.smcovered.com and Get a quote:
- Enter your date of birth, university name, and other personal information .
2.Choose plan (Due to your universities requirements, you might not see all our insurance plans in "Select a Plan")
- Fill in your profile, make sure your email address, name, mailing address, phone number is correct
- Enter your payment information.
- Check email for confirmation
- When you make the payment, it is best to avoid using the bankBank of America, PNC Bank that charges a foreign transaction fees.
- Confirmation Letter will sent to your Email address, or you can download in your SM account or uhcsr account after payment.
You can view and download your temporary ID card from smcovered.com. Login to you Student Medicover account, Click download ID Card, and choose your current plan, click "Download".
You can use your Temporary ID card to waive school insurance, If you want to use temporary ID to visit doctor, your enrollment information can not be found. For any doctor visits, you should show your permanent ID card, you can download it for your UHCSR account.
- After payment, you are able to log in UnitedHealthcare website(uhcsr.com) to create account, then you can download your peranent insurance ID card. For reference, you may click the link: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/4hLagEl2CdRuPPitADJIKw
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.