How can I get an Temporary Insurance ID Card?
You can view and download your temporary ID card from smcovered.com. Login to you Student Medicover account, Click download ID Card, and choose your current plan, click "Download".
You can use your Temporary ID card to waive school insurance, If you want to use temporary ID to visit doctor, your enrollment information can not be found.
Where can I get a Permanent Insurance ID card?
You can view and print your insurance ID card or request a physical one from www.UHCSR.com. With the UHCSR mobile app, you can access your insurance ID card any time.
- Please be aware it takes approximately 24-48 Business hours for you to download your ID card due to mandatory processing delays by our Provider, UnitedHealthcare.
- If you receive a notice that states, “Unable to Verify,” processing has not yet been completed. We appreciate your patience during this temporary delay.
How can I request a physical insurance ID card?
Log in to your UHCSR account. Click “Request Permanent ID Card” under “My Account.” Permanent ID cards are printed and mailed to the address on file the day after your request is made.
How do I register for a UHCSR account?
- You may create your account five to seven business days after purchasing an insurance plan.
- Visit www.uhcsr.com and click “Login to My Account” in the top-right corner.
2. Select the “Create Account” link.
3. Fill out the following information.
UHCSR provides secure online access to coverage information, print-friendly insurance ID cards, and claims status, including associated correspondence.